- 2 lbs black currants, with a few leaves
- 4 Cups brandy
- 1.5 Cups sugar
- 2 Cups water
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- Put the black currants, with their leaves, and the Vanilla Pod (crushed) in a wide mouthed glass jar Kilner Jar
- Pour in the brandy, cover tightly and shake once every few days for about two months.
- Drain the flavored alcohol from the fruit.
- Mix the SUGAR and WATER, and bring just to a boil.
- Cool this syrup and add it to the alcohol.
- Bottle and cork.
- Keep the bottles of liqueur for one month before opening.
More Brandy Based Recipes
Orange Brandy Fruit Liqueur Recipe
Orange Brandy Recipe, simple to make, 4 months to infuse. Ingredients 3 Large Oranges 8 oz Sugar 75 cl BrandyRead more.
Plum Brandy Fruit Liqueur Recipe
Plum Brandy is one of our favorites, well worth the wait. Ingredients: 1 lb Plums 2 lb Demerara Sugar 2Read more.
Brandy and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products
Please follow and like us: