Blueberry is supposed to be a superfruit and superfood, in that case add it to your favorite Vodka and enjoy a wonderful liqueur. Why buy from a shop when you can get a lot of pleasure out of making it yourself.
Ingredients required for Blueberry Vodka Liqueur:
- 500g Blueberries
- 1 Clove
- Zest of 1 unwaxed Lemon
- 100g White Sugar
- 3/4 ltr good quality Vodka
- Wash blueberries and prick skins with a needle.
- Place fruit into a 1.5 ltr Kilner Jar. Add Sugar, Clove and Lemon Zest.
- Top up with a good quality Vodka.
- Shake each day for 2 weeks, store for 4-6 months and dark, cool place.
- Strain and bottle
Melt some plain chocolate and mix in the drained blueberries.
Have a read of our other Vodka based recipes
Read more about Blueberries on the Wikipedia site
More Vodka Based Recipes
Vodka and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products