Cherries are wonderful with vodka or brandy, make sure the are nice and juicy.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb Cherries
- 1 lb White granulated Sugar
- 1 ltr Vodka
- 2 ltr Le Parfit Jar / Kilner Jar
- Wash and stem the Cherries, Place the fruit in a jar.
- Cover the fruit with the Sugar and Vodka.
- Shake each day until the sugar has dissolved.
- Store for 3 months in a dark, cool place.
- Filter into sterilised bottles.
More Vodka Based Recipes
Vodka and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products