Ginger has great health benefits and give a little heat to a drink, really nice in the winter time. For tjhis recipe we are using fresh ginger, cardamoms and gin.
You will need the following Ingredients
- 750ml bottle of gin
- fresh ginger (about a 1″ by 4″ piece) peeled and thinly sliced
- 15 crushed cardamom pods
- Combine all ingredients in a sealable jar / container, give it a shake
- leave it in a cool dark place for 1 week.
- Strain out the cardamom and ginger, then transfer the gin into bottles or jars
- You can scale the recipe up or down (just double the ingredients for a 1.5L bottle, etc)
More Gin based Recipes
A few Recommended Gin based Products