That sweat taste of Honey mixed with your favorite medium Rum, how can it get any better….
This is what you will need:
- 5 Cups of Sugar
- 5 Cups of Water
- 5 Cups of Honey
- 5 Cups of Rum, Medium or Heavy
- Place the water and Sugar into a saucepan and simmer until the sugar has dissolved, careful not to burn or caramelized
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool
- Transfer the syrup into a large glass jar
- Add the honey and rum, shake well until it is all combined
- Repeat for a few days, open the jar and remove any foam that may appear on the top
- Store in a dark, cool place for 4 weeks
- Open and enjoy
More Rum Based Recipes
Rhubarb n Custard Vodka Recipe
Rhubarb mixed with vodka, sugar and vanilla pods and after 6 months yo will have a great drink, mix withRead more.
Marrow Rum Liqueur Recipe, Great Party Drink
Got an extra marrow? Looking for something to do with them that’s a bit different. Try this interesting Recipe forRead more.
Please follow and like us: