That sweat taste of Honey mixed with your favorite medium Rum, how can it get any better….
This is what you will need:
- 5 Cups of Sugar
- 5 Cups of Water
- 5 Cups of Honey
- 5 Cups of Rum, Medium or Heavy
- Place the water and Sugar into a saucepan and simmer until the sugar has dissolved, careful not to burn or caramelized
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool
- Transfer the syrup into a large glass jar
- Add the honey and rum, shake well until it is all combined
- Repeat for a few days, open the jar and remove any foam that may appear on the top
- Store in a dark, cool place for 4 weeks
- Open and enjoy
More Rum Based Recipes
Honey Rum Liqueur Recipe
That sweat taste of Honey mixed with your favorite medium Rum, how can it get any better…. This is whatRead more.
Banana Rum Fruit Liqueur Recipe
Get down and tropical with this wonderful banana flavored rum liqueur, well worth trying. Wait until the end of theRead more.
Marrow Rum Liqueur Recipe, Great Party Drink
Got an extra marrow? Looking for something to do with them that’s a bit different. Try this interesting Recipe forRead more.
Please follow and like us: