Marmalade Gin is our most highly searched for recipe on our website through Google, Bing and Yahoo (other search engines are available).
One of the best things about this recipes is that you can make it all year around and it only takes around 1 month to make. Only a few ingredients that you should be able to find at any good food store.
These days there is a good selection of marmalade available, not just Orange, why not try lime instead
You will need the following ingredients:
- One Bottle of your favorite Gin
- 1Lb of high fruit Marmalade
- 5oz White Granulated Sugar
- 5 Drops of vanilla Essence
- Place the marmalade into a Kilner jar, pour in one bottle of your favorite Gin.
- Add the Sugar and the Vanilla Essence.
- Leave in the jar for 3 weeks, taste, add sugar if required.
- Filter into bottles and enjoy!
More Gin Based Recipes
Gin and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products