Got an extra marrow? Looking for something to do with them that’s a bit different. Try this interesting Recipe for a party, it only takes a few hours and you can easily prepare earlier in the day. Just don’t use the left overs in a stew or soup.
- 1 Medium Marrow
- 4 oz Demerara Sugar
- 1/2 pt White Rum
- Clean glass bowl
- Party Guests
- Cut open the top and scoop out about a cup full.
- On the underneath of the marrow punch some holes with a fork or knife.
- Lay the marrow over a clean glass bowl ensuring the punched holes are above the bowl.
- Pack the demerara sugar into the hole
- Pour the Rum thro
- ugh the large hole.
- After several hours the rum and sugar mix will run out of the marrow and be ready to drink
More Rum Based Recipes
Rum and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products