Orange Brandy Recipe, simple to make, 4 months to infuse.
- 3 Large Oranges
- 8 oz Sugar
- 75 cl Brandy
- Thinly peel the oranges, only the rind is required, ensure no white pith is included.
- Place the rind into a large kilner jar and cover with the sugar.
- Fill to the top with brandy and seal.
- Shake once a day until the sugar has dissolved.
- Leave in a dark place for around four months.
Related Recipe: Marmalade Gin
More Brandy Based Recipes
Brandy and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products