Orange Vodka Recipe. Juicy Oranges, Vodka, Sugar and Water. Serve over ice for a beautiful refreshing drink.
- 3 large oranges
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- A bottle of your favorite Vodka
- An airtight jar or bottle
- Wash the Oranges well
- Remove the Zest from the oranges, this is all that is needed
- Place the Zest into the Jar
- Pour in the Vodka, shake well and leave for 2 weeks.
- Mix the Sugar with the water, allow to dissolve
- Add the Liquid to the Vodka and Orange Zest
- Leave to 4 weeks, shake every few days.
- Filter into Bottles and serve with Ice
Do you love Oranges ? Try one of our other Recipes using Oranges
More Vodka Based Recipes