Peach Liqueur, this recipe makes around 1 Litre of wonderful peach liqueur
You will need:
- 12 medium sized Peaches
- 4 Lemon peel strips, remove pith
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 3 cups of your favorite Vodka
- 1 cup Sugar syrup
- Peel peaches and cut into quarters.
- Place the peaches, Vodka, lemon peels, and cinnamon stick into a Kilner jar or wide mouth bottle
- Store for 1-2 weeks, shaking every other day
- Strain fruit, squeezing as much juice as possible, and filter.
- Add sugar syrup and store for an additional 6 weeks.
Try some of our other Vodka based Recipes
Where do peaches come from? find out more….
More Vodka Based Recipes