Pineapple brandy requires a really ripe fruit to allow the juice and natural sugar to infuse with the Brandy
- Really Ripe Pineapple
- 8 oz Sugar per 1 lb of Pineapple
- Good quality Brandy
- 2 Cloves
- Kilner Jar
- Peel Pineapple and chop into small cubes.
- Half fill the jar, add the sugar and cloves, cover with brandy.
- Shake once a day for one week or until the sugar has dissolved.
- Shake once every 2 weeks.
- Store in a dark place for 4 months.
Top Tip:use a really ripe pineapple
More Brandy based liqueur recipes….
More Brandy Based Recipes
Brandy and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products