Plum Brandy is one of our favorites, well worth the wait.
- 1 lb Plums
- 2 lb Demerara Sugar
- 2 1/5 Pints of brandy
- 1 Kilner Jar
- Remove stalks from plums and wash well in cold water.
- Cut each plum in half and remove the stone.
- Place plums into Kilner jar, layering them with a good covering of sugar as you go.
- Cover with brandy and seal.
- Leave for six months in room temperature.
- Strain and bottle, leave for a further six months.
This recipe takes time but it is worth the wait.
More Brandy Based Recipes
Brandy and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products