Raspberry brandy can be difficult to get right, just make sure you use a good quality brandy, even a VSOP if you can afford it.
You will need:
- 450 g (1 lb) raspberries
- 260 g (9 oz) sugar
- 425 ml (15 fl oz) brandy
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Glycerol
- Place raspberries into a wide-necked jar.
- Fully dissolve the sugar into the brandy.
- Pour the liquid over the raspberries and add the glycerol.
- Stir of gently shake once a day for 3 weeks.
- After three weeks strain the fruit through a muslin cloth, squeezing to extract as much as possible.
- Decant into small bottles and store for six months before drinking.
Do you have some Raspberries left over ? try these other recipes
More Brandy Based Recipes
Brandy and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products