Redcurrant Vodka Liqueur Recipe
This one is in 2 stages, mix the fruit and vodka, leave for a while and then mix with a syrup, leave again for 6 months and enjoy
- 750g Red Currants
- 300g Sugar
- 750ml Vodka
- 150ml Water
- Add the Redcurrants and vodka together in a kilner jar or similar
- Leave for 3 months
- After 3 months empty into a large bowl
- Mash the fruit and vodka together, extract the juice out of the fruit
- Filter the mashed mixture through a sieve or filter bag.
- Add the sugar to the water and heat on low to make a syrup
- Add the syrup to the fruit mix and pour into sterilised bottles.
- Leave in a dark, cool place for 6 months.
Be sure to check out our other recipes using Vodka
More Vodka Based Recipes