Drink with Tonic over ice for a refreshing summer drink
You will need the following Ingredients
- 800ml Gin
- 400g Caster Sugar
- 1KG Rhubarb
- Wash the Rhubarb and cut into 1 inch long pieces
- Place the pieces into a Jar along with the Sugar, shake well
- Leave overnight
- After 24hrs add the Gin and shake Well
- Leave in a cool dark place for 4 weeks.
- Strain off the Liqueur into a clean bottle.
More Gin Based Recipes
Sloe Gin Liqueur Recipe – Classic Recipe
Sloe gin is a red liqueur made with gin and sloe (blackthorn) drupes, which are a small fruit relative ofRead more.
Wild Damson Gin Liqueur Recipe
Damsons can be found growing wild on trees in woods or forests, they will be ready to pick in theRead more.
Gin and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products
Please follow and like us: