Drink with Tonic over ice for a refreshing summer drink, whether you grow your own rhubarb or get it from the local market, the drink is easy to make.
You will need the following Ingredients
- 800ml of your favorite Gin
- 400g Caster Sugar
- 1KG Rhubarb
- Wash the Rhubarb and cut into 1 inch long pieces
- Place the pieces into a Jar along with the Sugar, shake well
- Leave overnight
- After 24hrs add the Gin and shake Well
- Leave in a cool dark place for 4 weeks.
- Strain off the Liqueur into a clean bottle.
More Gin Based Recipes
Gin and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products