Drink with Tonic over ice for a refreshing summer drink
You will need the following Ingredients
- 800ml Gin
- 400g Caster Sugar
- 1KG Rhubarb
- Wash the Rhubarb and cut into 1 inch long pieces
- Place the pieces into a Jar along with the Sugar, shake well
- Leave overnight
- After 24hrs add the Gin and shake Well
- Leave in a cool dark place for 4 weeks.
- Strain off the Liqueur into a clean bottle.
More Gin Based Recipes
Raspberry Gin Fruit Liqueur Recipe
This raspberry gin recipe that started the whole website, I was given it by a friend and was hooked fromRead more.
Marmalade Gin Recipe (our most popular)
Marmalade Gin is our most highly searched for recipe on our website through Google and Bing. One of the bestRead more.
Please follow and like us: