Strawberry Gin is a simple recipe, make sure the strawberries are clean and fresh.
- Enough strawberries to fill a preserving jar or wide necked bottle.
- Caster Sugar
- A bottle of your favorite Gin
- Wash enough strawberries to fill a preserving jar or wide necked bottle
- Prick each berry a few time and the are placed into the jar
- Add caster sugar to come about a third of the way up the jar
- Top up with your favorite Gin.
- Seal and keep in a cool dark spot for 3 to 6 months.
- Strain the strawberry gin through muslin and re-bottle
Why not make some of our other Gin based recipes
More Gin Based Recipes
Gin and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products