- 500g (1 lb 1oz) Strawberries
- 150 g (5 oz) Sugar
- 425 ml (15 fl oz) vodka
- 15 ml (1tbsp) citric acid solution
- Place alternate layers of sugar and strawberries in a clean glass jar, add the citric acid solution.
- Cover fruit with vodka, wait 2 days and then shake or stir the contents once a day for two weeks.
- Strain the fruit through a fine muslin cloth, squeeze the fruit and then leave to settle.
- Siphon off the liquid into small bottles.
- Store for three months before drinking.
Top tip (adults only)
- Place the left over strawberries in a bowl
- Add a jelly and put in the fridge to set
More Vodka Based Recipes
Vodka and Fruit Liqueur related recommended products