Citrus Gin can be made to taste how you like, mix it up as you wish, select different citrus fruit and use the same recipe.
You will need the following Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of grapefruit zest
- 2 tablespoons of tangerine zest
- 1.5 teaspoons of lime zest
- 14 fl oz of your favorite base Gin
- Zest your fruit, use either a fruit zester or a sharp knife. larger pieces of zest are fine and work well.
- Place the zest into a clean jar that can be sealed air tight
- Cover the zest with the Gin, shake well.
- Store in the cool dark cupboard for 2 weeks, shake each day.
- Store for a further 2 weeks letting it settle.
- Add the citrus Gin to Soda or Tonic, Add Ice and a slice of your favorite citrus fruit.
- Drink it neat over ice.
- Add it to fresh fruit juice, optional ice and a slice.
More Gin based Recipes
A few Recommended Gin based Products