Mix it up as you wish, select different citrus fruit and use the same recipe
You will need the following Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of grapefruit zest
- 2 tablespoons of tangerine zest
- 1.5 teaspoons of lime zest
- 14 fl oz of your favorite base Gin
- Zest your fruit, use either a fruit zester or a sharp knife. larger pieces of zest are fine and work well.
- Place the zest into a clean jar that can be sealed air tight
- Cover the zest with the Gin, shake well.
- Store in the cool dark cupboard for 2 weeks, shake each day.
- Store for a further 2 weeks letting it settle.
More Gin based Recipes
Wild Damson Gin Liqueur Recipe
Damsons can be found growing wild on trees in woods or forests, they will be ready to pick in theRead more.
Rhubarb Gin Recipe
Drink with Tonic over ice for a refreshing summer drink You will need the following Ingredients 800ml Gin 400g CasterRead more.
Sloe Gin Liqueur Recipe – Classic Recipe
Sloe gin is a red liqueur made with gin and sloe (blackthorn) drupes, which are a small fruit relative ofRead more.
Please follow and like us: